miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

During my free time, as I said, were the weekends, I try to visit as much as I can butalso leaving me some time to rest.
What I visit so far, are the most tourist spots in the city of Wellington that mostcaught my attention, as the Museum of New Zealand: Te Papa Tongarewa, which has four centers of discoveries that make known more about New Zealand and its people, the Parliament and the Botanic Gardens from Otari-Wilton Woods. I was also at the Purakaunui Falls, a system of waterfalls on the Purakaunui River, located in the Catlins, South Island, NewZealand, and at Mine Bay Lago Taupo, that has in its northeastern part, Mine Bay some cliffs with a stone sculpture of the Maori to which you can only get by boat. This size that has more than 10 meters high, is designed to protect the lake of volcanic activity beneath it, and finally, I've been at the Museum of Art and History of Rorotua, located in Rotorua, in the Bath House, the historic Tudor-style building.





Purakaunui Falls 
 Mine Bay Lago Taupo





Museum of Art and History of Rorotua

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario