miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

My first impressions

I arrived here to the capital two days ago and everything went excellently well. The truth, at the beginning I was a little bit scared, I was new in town and I did not know anyoneor where were the places located. More or less, as if I didn't knew where I was standing. When leaving the airport, I went straight to the house where I will stay; luckily they went for me, otherwise I think I'd lost and that definitely wouldn't be a good start for me. The people, so I noticed, is very good, very warm, very welcoming, I think that is because they are used to having teenagers like me who go to work and stay a few months there. These days, mostly what I did was looking for work and I found one in a coffee as a waitress. Then in my free time, I tried to visit as much as I could. 
The job is every day a week, during the day, ie 7 am to 5pm except Saturday and Sunday. What they pay me is very good for the beginning. 
On the other hand, what I could visit in those days was the center, rather to better know the location of the cafe, and also the kind of transport because I have to move alone all the time and I can't spend on something very expensive. 
After that, I didn't do much more, I start next week to work and, on weekends I have planned to visit and take a rest. 
I will tell how I'm going later. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario